12/09/2008

This is strange I spend such a lot of time looking at other people's blogs and thinking I might start one but never really beliving I would.

I live here in Tenerife which if you are not sure is a Spanish island off the coast of Africa. I am in the process of finishing a modern language degree and the internet is a place I hide from doing my homework. i always get it done on time finally but it would be a lot better if I would not evade quite so much. I finally started this blog as i wanted to show off some of my digital scrapbooking pages and be able to share my weekly menus. This comes from other blogs I have spent too much time on.

I have promised myself when I finish my degree I will scan all the photos I have in albums and hanging around and scrap them as well.

1 comment:

lesleyanne said...

hi nikki
glad you have started your own personal blog
look forward to seeing your scraf pages
lesley x