12/04/2009

C D Tenerife won 5-1

Today was a great day. I don't think I have ever seen Tenerife score 5 goals.We had to get up early to get to Santa Cruz but it was definitely worth it.
Goles were scored 2 Alfaro 2 Richi and 1 from Nino. They played really well and held the ball endlessly in the second half.
Here are some video clips taken at the game.
This is whilst they warm up.

The Canarian flag and our new screen.

The teams comming out to play.

The start of the second half

During play

I thought I had the end of the game and the final score and the fact we are again 2nd in the league but I obviously pressed the wrong button. We are going in 2 weeks to the Canarian Derby against Las Palmas which Thomas has never been happy about our going to before. I am really looking forward to it.

Have a great day.

The other thing we went out to eat at a restaurant in San Isidro on Friday. The food was wonderful and the service was good. It is called El Jable and if you want information please contact me.

No comments: