14/10/2010

Marc Bertran talks

Marc Bertrán y Carlos Bellvís were the players to talk to the press on Wednesday in the Mundalito press room.
 
Bertrán stated that everyone should remain calm now. "We shouldn't panic but we need to work harder as right now luck doesn't seem to be on our side. The team is ok,the best they can be all things considered. We need to work together and stick together". When asked about Numancia he commented,"They are a good team. They have a strong groupand I am sure they will be a difficult rival. The key is to find our own identity and play that way".
 
Carlos Bellvís, from his side, started talking about his chances of playing on the team again,"I am at the coaches orders. I have paid my punishment and I hope to have the chance to play". When asked about Numancia, he stated, "I have many friends playing there and they are a strong rival but we are at home and need the three points. We know we aren't playing well but we need to stick together and believe that we can win this", he concluded.

No comments: