27/08/2014

Cristo Ramón, is the second youngest local player to debut with CD Tenerife

Cristo Ramón, is the second youngest local player to debut with CD Tenerife

Foto: eldia.es
Source: eldia.es
Link: 

President of CD Tenerife, Miguel Concepción, talked on radio Bota Heliodoro yesterday stating he wanted to leave the team in the highest level, that Alvaro Cervera makes players into somthing special and that there are negotiations with Alfaro.

Foto: radiomarcatenerife.com
Source: radiomarcatenerife.com
Link:  


Hugo Álvarez will train today Wednesday with the rest of his team mates having passed the medical in Santa Cruz yesterday


Foto: ANDRÉS GUTIÉRREZ
Source: diariodeavisos.com
Link:
 
Although I generally don't write about other teams the signing of Las Palmas yesterday of Culio left something to be desired.
His comment was..“ Tenerife wanted me, they were the first to call me. When Las Palmas called I knew that was the place for me. Las Palmas really wanted me, there is no comparision with what we have and what Tenerife has, He finished by stating "We are going up" 



Foto: udlaspalmas.es
Source: eldorsal.com
Link: 


No comments: