15/03/2010

Mikel Alonso expected to be fit for Xerez




Mikel Alonso: “Fue todo muy aparatoso, pero estoy bien”
El centrocampista donostiarra espera estar disponible para el Xerez

Mikel Alonso, who was taken off injured in the game against Espanyol, talked today Monday in the press room. The midfielder from Donostiarra, who suffered a trauma in the area surrounding his right with a cut said " I was in a lot of pain and it was a great shock but now I feel much better. There is nothing briken and therefore with all things taken into consideration I am fairly happy.”

The mid-fielder from CD Tenerife explained the play: “My rival came late to the ball . He was strong and hit me full on. It was very awakard. Tely told me he was asking if I was ok.”

With respect for the sporting plan, Mikel Alonso said that “colectively we areall very happy. Now we just need to add to this great triumph with more victories. Lets see if we can win more than one game in a row. I hope to be available for the game in Xerez, although I will need to be careful because of the stitches.”

No comments: