29/12/2010

Nino makes his position clear.



Nino has again made his position very clear. The forward for CD Tenerife was the player interviewed today, Wednesday at the end of the training session in the Mundialito training grounds. The forward from Almeria, was definite when he spoke explaining his commitment to the blue and white project.
“The only thing I can say is I am a CD Tenerife player. And I will continue to be a CD Tenerife player. I am 100 percent committed to helping the team get out of this position” stated Nino when asked about rumors of the interest several clubs had in him.
“I am only thinking about my team and no other thought come into my mind. The number are as they are and the position we are in is very uncomfortable . The whole group needs to work to get us out of here” he added.
“It isn't easy. We have suffered two losses in a row and that is still very much in our minds. But we need to go for more and become more positive. This isn't easy for anyone” added the goal scorer.
Nino was also asked his opinion on the change of sports director with Llorente going and Lorenzo arriving. “The club always tries to do its best. We respect their decisions”.

Aitor Núñez was the other player interviewed on Wednesday. The defender started to talk about the state of mind of the group. “We want to do well. We had a week to completely disconnect. And now we need to give everything as we have a difficult chore. We need to improve, more up the table and get out of relegation. We need to achieve wins which will give us points”.
When asked about playing in the first eleven, Núñez only commented that “with the accumulation of cards that Marc Bertrán has it may be that I get the chance to be in the team. In any case I am ready and prepared to give everything when my chance comes. I am calm although if you don't get the chance to play it is always hard”.
”One always hopes for the chance to play. The option to leave in January is there but my mind is very much still with CD Tenerife. Many things might still happen,” he concluded.

No comments: