26/07/2011

David Medina says he is pleased to be here and wants to help.



David Medina, the latest signing for CD Tenerife is just waiting for his medical to be presented as the latest player with the blue and whites. On his way to Tenerife he stated the following, “It is great to be coming and I am sure this will be a great year. I am in a hurry to start training with my new colleagues”.
The Catalan mid-fielder who can also play in defensive position, admitted that as well as the option to come to Tenerife there were other offers from 2A. “There were offers from Segunda A and from abroad, but CD Tenerife is a historical team with a great name and I hope as much as I can to help this year”.
To finish, Medina commented on how pleased he was that Tenerife had faith in him. “I knew the club was interested in me. This is an honour and something that makes me very pleased” he finished.

No comments: