05/11/2009

I didn't forget

It wasn't that I forgot you on Saturday but the hotel has no internet connection so even if I had blogged I would have had no way to get it too you
I wanted to say thanks for all the birthday greetings I received on facebook.

We have no owners meal tonight as there was very little take up for it even with over 20 owner families arriving but I am sure we will do better next week. Tony and Rita, have already booked and I am sure more will join in.

It is really great when owners support the resort in this way. And it allows them to meet each other. The meals are somthing we have been running since autumn 2002. We have though about changing the menu this year so maybe we will for the new year. What do you think?

The sun is shining and it is still unseasonably warm.
Have a great day.

No comments: