08/07/2010

Interview with Dani Kome.

 Kome: “I am pleased to be a player for CD Tenerife and I hope once more to be an important part of the team." The player predicts "a complicated year with lots of work
His was the goal against Girona which  finally meant the CD Tenerife was going up to the first division. He was an important player in the season 08/09 and he told the staff at the CDT website that he hopes this is the moment to recover his skills. Dani Kome prepares for his third season in Santa Cruz with "maximum hope" These are his impressions in the last few days before pre-season starts.:

How are your holidays?
“I am having a great time, I have managed to spend time with my family. Really it has been a wonderful moment. I have tried to forget what happened at the end of last season so I will come back to the team with more energy.”

What is your opinion of the way your national team played in the World Cup in South Africa?

“I have seen a lot of the games in the World Cup as I love football. It was a shame Cameroon was eliminated so early although it was something I suspected might happen. The run up to the games were not easy.You could see unfortunately that this was not going to be a great games for Cameroon”.

Now you have had time to think how do you see the coming season?
“It will be a complicated year. Generally it is reckoned that teams who go down have a good chance to go back up, but this must be proved with hard work. I think we have an important place in the second division and we will need to use it to prove we are one of the teams with the right to go back up to the first division."

Do you know the new CDT trainer, Gonzalo Arconada?
“No, I don't know him personally, although many have talked about how serious he is and how much he likes to work hard and that he wants to see others work well too. Certainly he seems a demanding trainer.”

Will we see the best version of Dani Kome?
“I am very excited. I hope for myself to recover the skills and standard I had in my first season with the club. I know that last season was not good, not nearly. I hope that once again I will be an important player for Tenerife."

Do you think the fans will again play an important part in the season?
“To the fans all I can say is please stay right here, with your team because it is something the players really appreciate. This season they will again show how important they are and we want to make them happy.”

No comments: