19/07/2010

Week in La Palma


Carlos Bellvís & Omar Ramos were the two players who spoke to the press on Sunday in the press area at Los Rodeos airport minutes before their Islas Airways flight to La Palma. There they will start their stage of the pre-season training. The two players talked about how they saw the upcoming season and the objectives signaled by the club.



 Bellvis started stating that "my impressions are good. We are enjoying great training sessions, both morning and evening all with the ball. We are getting to know each other. Both the new players and the youths form the second team. We are now going to La Palma to carry on the same routine and work hard." When asked about his health problems bearing in mind that last season he couldn't play at 100 %  he commented "I feel better. I worked during the holidays with a physiotherapist and now I have less pain. I have worked at strengthening the groin area and right now there is no pain. I do have cramps but that is normal at this stage in the year."
He was also asked about Grégory Beranger, the player who he will need to fight for a place to play. "In La Palmas he was injured but in Numancia he played well. Last season he had similar injury problems to me. He is a good full back. What is clear is that this year the competition is going to be hard and that is good for a team".

Bellvís didn't hide the plan for the team, which is clearly that they will fight to go back to the highest level of football in Spain: "We are going to fight to go back up. We need a strong team to go as high as possible. The base is formed and what is certain is I see this as a good group. The players signed seem to me to be the right ones, they add to the squad".

Omar Ramos , "I am starting my fifth pre-season with the club and I will try to do the best I can. We are all happy and working hard. The idea is to be in great condition for the start of the league." the midfielder started, obviously showing signs that the new trainer Arconada wanted the team to show. He commented that the “míster” is a great trainer and that he likes things to be orderly.
Omar Ramos knows that he is one of the great hopes for CD Tenerife in the upcoming season . In his second professional season for the club, having spent the first season in the premier division the player who came up throuth the youth teams explained "Last year was for me a great year but for the club and the team it was not so good. The idea this year is to carry on working hard and hope there are no injuries. We need to charge our batteries so we can give the season our all. I hope to play better this year. To manage that the first thing I need to do is get fit, both for me and for the club”.

When asked about the competition over his place Omar has clear that the fight with Dani Kome will be hard "Everyone wants to play. Competition is good for you. My objective is to train as hard as possible to show the coach that I am fit to play in the team".

No comments: