27/06/2011

Jonay Hernandez is excited to be returning to Tenerife


Jonay Hernández is returning to CD Tenerife. Before this he played in the youth squads and now he will be part of the first team squad. At 32 years old, the Tenerife defender who is Venezuelan by birth admitted that, “it is a privilege to play for my home team”.
The second signing for CD Tenerife is now reality. Jonay Hernández, who is known in the football world as Meji, is now committed to the blue and white team. The defender is excited to be returning and looking forward to the new season with the hope to help the team reach their objectives.
 
In declarations made on the club website, Jonay Hernández assured that, “it is a privilege to play for the home team”. The new CDT defender explained that “since I knew about their interest, I didn't want to listen to any other offer”
 
Jonay Hernández knows that his experience is important for the club. Before his return to CD Tenerife, the defender has played for Real Madrid B, Dundee (Scotland), Córdoba, Ciudad de Murcia, Zamora, Racing de Ferrol, Pontevedra, Melilla & Leganés. “Amongst other things I bring experience to the group as I have played in many teams” he affirmed.
 
The new blue and white player considered that “ I am really pleased to be part of the team”, He continued, “We know it will not be easy”, he underlined “and we will need to fight hard but I hope to be able to add my little grain of sand”, finished Jonay Hernández.

No comments: