30/06/2011

Interview with new player Francisco José Nicolás González, Nico


Francisco José Nicolás González, Nico, seems to be lucky every way he turns. No sooner has he taken his team up to the 2A of Spanish football with Guadalajara, than he has now signed for CD Tenerife. “I am really excited about this project” said the young footballer from Murcia.
Since last Sunday to, Francisco José Nicolás González, Nico, has only seen good thing happen. His week have been marvellous. He commented, “When Tenerife phones you to join them you don't look at the category they play in”.
The young versatile player repeated that, “Since I knew that there was interest for me in Tenerife I was very excited. I am very pleased to have joined the team”. Nico the latest member of the blue and white squad said, “It is a great plan they have and I am looking forward to fighting for the team”.
Nico didn't hide that “it has been very hard to get here, now I have a great chance and I hope I can make the most of it. If we play with humility we will do well”. Lastly he wanted to add, I am greatful to Guadalajara, as the experience was wonderful, it was a great season”.

No comments: