04/06/2011

Nino says goodbye signing autographs


The CD Tenerife player, Juan Francisco Martínez Modesto ‘Nino’, visited the club shop on Friday to sign autographs and be photographed with the fans. The player took a moment to send a message to the fans.
“This is surely my last official act for CD Tenerife, a meeting with the fans which serves to say goodbye, to CD Tenerife a club from where I leave with may happy memories. They have been four really good years”, explained the forward whilst he was talking to the teams followers in the shop, many of whom were young people and children.
“The club has given me a lot both professionally and personally. My family have also been happy here on the island”, added Nino, who had managed to make the signing in spite of the physical problems he has right now.
When asked about the future he commented: “Until I get home and sit and think I will not know exactly what I want to do. There are various options and I need to take the right decision”.
“It is a shame that I couldn't take part in the derby this week. I will watch the game on TV and I hope the players will be able to make the fans happy with a win”, he said about today's game in Las Palmas.
Lastly he wished the team the best of luck for the upcomming season: “The club needs to build a good project for the next season to take then back up”.

No comments: