19/06/2009

Celebration T-shirts and Filial teams

The club has announced that for 20 euros you can buy the T-shirt that the players were wearing after the Girona Game and on their trimufant tour of the city. It will be for sale in The Club shop until supplies run out. Have you ever been to the club shop. It is a teeny tiny little shop in the streets above the Plaza and above it are the club offices. If you have more than 4 people in there is is packed. I have been twice this season the first time to buy shares for myself, my husband and my son and last week to buy the T-shirst with the plan of the last 3 years. They were a much better price at 5 euros each but if it means the club has more money I will be up there this weekend to get another one.

The Juvenil A team are playing in the against Sevilla FC in the return encounter of their Copa del Rey on sunday at 10.30 our time. They played the first game last sunday evening and drew 1-1.
Our second team are still trying to move up a category to Segunda B the third Spanish division. They play Sporting Mahones tomorrow in the last elimination round so I wish them well.

No comments: