24/05/2011

Pablo doesn't know where he will be in the future



“We are trying to finish the season with dignity. In Albacete we played well and worked hard. We know these points don't mean much but the idea is that we finish as best as we can. We need to give all we can”. Started Pablo Sicilia in his press conference. He added, “What happened this year has been an enormous blow for everyone, for the players, the fans and the whole island”.
The blue and white ‘6’, also, talked about the game this Saturday. “We need to concentrate on the game against Ponferradina. We still haven't started to think about the match against Las Palmas”, he continued.
In reference to his possibly continuing in the club, Sicilia stated that “I don't know what the future will bring but right now I need to play well on the pitch. Many of the players contracts finish now and the rest of us need to wait and see what happens. It seems clear that against Ponferradina many will say goodbye, and for this alone it is important that we win”.
He continued on this theme, “I don't know where I will be next season. In any case I have lived five great years here in CD Tenerife. I have had a wonderful time and thanks everyone I have come in contact with. I don't know what will happen in the future”.
lastly, Pablo Sicilia talked about the youth players who started in the Carlos Belmonte. “I am pleased for Moreno & Ayoze. Amaral is great to have given then this chance. It is good for the youth players to start in the first team. I hope many of them get a chance to play” he finished.

No comments: