16/04/2011

Iriome Gonzalez would play in CD Tenerife whatever league they are in.

“we need to be conscious of how important this game is. The three points are very important. We can't wait for the rival to come to us because we are playing for our lives. We need to go all out”.
This is how Iriome González started 24 hours before the important game CD Tenerife plays this Sunday against Alcorcón. For the local player the match in Santo Domingo is vital for the team to save themselves in the silver league in Spanish national football.
Iriome warned about the dangers of their rival: “This season has been good for them. At home and in front of their fans, I am sure they will make things difficult for us. We need to play as a team”.
When asked about his options to play even if it is in a different position to the one he played last Saturday, the young man from Icod de los Vinos explained that “I am more comfortable on the wing than in the centre. Against Huesca I tried hard to do things well. I hope I get the chance to play this Sunday. The season has been very complicated for me . I haven't had continuity. I hope to get the chance to play between now and the end of the season” he continued.
“NI have no time to think about the future, although I would be glad to defend the CD Tenerife colours in any league they play in “ he finished.

No comments: